Dit patroon van het bekende merk Sense & Sensebility betreft een jurk uit 1780 met meerdere opties. Dit is wat Sense & Sensebility zelf aangeeft over het patroon:
This pattern includes options for an Italian gown (smooth-bodice dress with natural waistline that fastens up the front), a pointed bodice front, and a drawstring bodice dress that slips over the head. There are elbow-length sleeves with optional ruffles and fitted long sleeves. The skirt can be made full or split up the front to be worn retroussé (looped up) and includes full petticoat instructions. Please note that correct underpinnings are required for views 1 and 2 and still strongly encouraged for view 3.
- Sizes 6-26 all included in one Pattern.
- Illustrated instructions with appendices on authentic 18th-century sewing techniques and correct underpinnings.
- This pattern was designed over stays made from the Mantua Maker’s Georgian Stays pattern. It will also work over the excellent stays pattern from Red Threaded. Views 1 and 2 will not fit without correct underpinnings!
- The drawstring dress option will work over conventional modern underthings if you prefer.
- Click to download the Ladies’ 1780s Portrait Dress Chart.
This pattern is rated advanced intermediate because of the sewing knowledge and fitting skills required.
Terug naar overzicht
Andere klanten kochten ook
Schrijf een reactie